As previously reported [here], [here] and [here] Canon announced at a Hollywood event on November 4, 2011, their whole new EOS Cinema System and the EOS C300 & C300 PL Cameras and Cinema lenses. Now they are AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
Price: The estimated price for the camera at the announcement was $20,000. However Canon has dropped it down several thousand dollars, and it’s now available for pre-orders at a considerably lower price. Pre-orders will be processed and shipped in a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please support us: If you are interested on this camera and/or lenses, please consider supporting this site placing your orders through the links posted here. There won’t be any additional cost for you, and we’ll earn a small commission that will help us a lot to keep this site alive. That will be very much appreciated!
- Super 35mm-Size CMOS Sensor
- EF Lens Mount for Broad Compatibility
- Canon XF Codec – 4:2:2 50 Mb/s MPEG-2
- 1920 x 1080i60 & True 24p Recording
- Rotating 4″, 1.23 Mp LCD Monitor
- HD-SDI Output, XLR Inputs
- Dual CF Card Slots
- Timecode I/O, Genlock In & Sync Out
- Canon Log Gamma
- Modular Design: Removable Grip & Monitor
List of products available for Pre-Order
- Canon EOS C300 Cinema EOS Camcorder Body (EF mount)
- Canon EOS C300 PL Cinema EOS Camcorder Body (PL mount)
- Canon CN-E 14.5-60mm T2.6 L S Cinema Zoom Lens with EF Mount
- Canon CN-E 14.5-60mm T2.6 L SP Cinema Zoom Lens with PL Mount
- Canon CN-E 30-300mm T2.95-3.7 L S Cinema Zoom Lens with EF Mount
- Canon CN-E 30-300mm T2.95-3.7 L SP Cinema Zoom Lens with PL Mount
Please consider supporting this site. Make your purchases through the links posted on this site or the following ones, there is no additional cost to you:
Follow us on Twitter for special news, technical articles, important promotions and rebates.
Thank you very much for your support!