B&H has announced price drops on some excellent Canon lenses:
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens (***)
Original price $2499.00 – current $2,449.00
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens (***)
Original price $1049.00 – current $999.00
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Autofocus Lens (**)
Original price $2149.00 – current $2,099.00
- Canon Telephoto EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Autofocus Lens (***)
Original price $1079.00 – current $1,049.00
- Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Lens
Original price $1579.00 current $1,519.00
- Canon Super Wide Angle EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Autofocus Lens (***)
Original price $2269.00 – current 2,249.00
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Lens (***)
Original price $1329.00 – current $1,281.00
- Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Zoom Lens (***)
Original price $1159.00 – current $1,120.00
*** : The best choice in its class. Highly recommended, great performance, great value.
** : Very good lens, very good performance, although a bit pricey considering some aspects that may be important to some users.
Please help us to keep this blog running. Make your purchases through the links posted on this site or the following ones, there is no additional cost to you:
Follow us on Twitter for special news, technical articles, important promotions and rebates . We try to keep everyone informed about Promotions!, since they are great to save when buying.
Thank you very much for your support.