After more than one month of the first in-stock batch that lasted less than two days, this lens is back in stock again.
According to B&H they have received a small shipment, so quantity is (again) very limited. If you want one, act quick!
Buy this lens or check stock status clicking here.
These are some of the most relevant features of the long awaited and exciting Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM (Fisheye Ultra-Wide Zoom Lens):
- L-Series Optics
- 180° Diagonal Angle of View
- Produces Circular & Full Frame Images
- Fast Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) Autofocus
- Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) Glass
- Floating Focus System
- Close Focus – 6.2″ / 0.16 m
- Rear Gel Holder Up to 3 Pre-Cut Filters
- Subwavelength Structure Coating
- Protective Fluorine Lens Coating
|Focal Length||8 – 15 mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||180°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||6.2″ (15.75cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:2.56|
Please help us to keep this site running. Make your purchases through the links posted on this site or the following ones, there is no additional cost to you:
Follow us on Twitter for special news, technical articles, important promotions and rebates . We try to keep everyone informed about promotions, since they are great to save when buying.
Thank you very much for your support.