Firmware Version 1.0.6 incorporates the following fixes.
1. Fixes a phenomenon in which the AF Microadjustment cannot be correctly carried out.
2. Fixes a phenomenon such that when using the camera with combinations of certain lens*1) and extender*2), the images captured become back-focused.
3. Fixes a phenomenon in which, when the camera is powered on in very dark environments (including instances when the lens cap or the body cap is attached), an Error 80 appears on the camera.
4. Fixes the following phenomenon, where if two CF cards are inserted into the camera and the
“Standard” or “Auto switch card” setting is selected for the recording method [Record func+card/folder sel] and then one of the CF cards is removed and reinserted into the card slot. The card selected for recording and playing back images may be switched to the other CF Card.
5. Fixes a phenomenon in which the AF microadjustment value is not correctly displayed in the EXIF information of captured images.
6. Displays an “O” or “X” to indicate whether images have been successfully transferred through the FTP protocol when using the WFT-E6 Wireless File Transmitter.
Please consider supporting this site to keep it running. Make your purchases through the links posted on this site or the following ones, there is no additional cost to you:
Follow us on Twitter for special news, technical articles, important promotions and rebates . We try to keep everyone informed about promotions, since they are great to save when buying.
Thank you very much for your support.